Hollow glass is a kind of good heat insulation, sound insulation, beautiful application, and can reduce the building weight of the new building material. Its main materials are glass, warm edge interval bar, Angle bolt, butyl rubber, polysulfide glue, desiccant. In the whole life cycle of hollow glass, it is constantly subjected to corrosion and external force from the external environment. After a period of use, some hollow laminated glass will have various quality problems.
There are two main reasons for this
One: the failure of hollow glass sealing performance (gas leakage), resulting in the dew point of insulating glass, and the loss of thermal insulation function, resulting in the phenomenon of frost and dew formation of insulating laminated glass.
Inner fog of hollow laminated glass:
1. Due to the unstable quality of the second sealant and the high content of low molecules, it migrates and volatilizes to the inside of the hollow laminated glass under the irradiation of solar ultraviolet rays, resulting in condensation.
2. A seal is broken.
3. The four link parts are not treated well with butyl glue.
4. The desiccant is of poor quality and releases molecules under sunlight, leading to condensation. Reason five: hollow laminated glass separator material is not good, leading to the failure of molecular sieve and butyl adhesive, directly affecting the air tightness and water tightness of hollow laminated glass.
Hollow glass condensation:
1. Molecular sieve quality is unstable, low adsorption capacity;
2. One or two seals fail.
3. The four connecting parts are not handled properly.
4. Hollow glass partition material is not good, leading to the failure of molecular sieve and butyl adhesive, directly affecting the air tightness and water tightness of hollow laminated glass.
Two: the hollow laminated glass cracks and the outer piece falls off as a whole, which is easy to cause serious safety risks. In particular, the failure of hollow glass sealing performance will lead to the decrease of its bearing capacity, and its outer pieces are more likely to fall off as a whole under the action of external forces.