The reason for the fracture of heat-resistant glass: the surface of steel (strong) glass is a layer of compressive stress, and the internal tension stress layer is corresponding to it and maintains the equilibrium state. A rupture occurs when a scar on the surface extends into the inner tensile stress layer. There are several types of scars:
1. Scars caused by collision of hard objects, sparks during welding, flying objects, etc.
2. Glass damage during handling and storage.
3. Glass damage during embedment.
4. Failure of thermal stress and system stress.
5. External impact.
6. Scars caused by accidental dissociation in glass.
As long as the high temperature glass is locally damaged and broken, it will lose the balance of stress, and cause a comprehensive rupture. The fragments are scattered into particles, and some are still attached together, becoming a piece of fragments. In the event of rupture, a person nearby may be hit by a large fragment aggregator, if the fragment aggregator is large enough, it may injure the human body.
Cutting or drilling of heat-resistant glass: After cutting or drilling of glass, the strengthening of the surrounding tissue will be greatly weakened. This kind of processing should be avoided when the glass is subjected to most external forces. If processing is not necessary, the reinforced glued glass must be used.
When high temperature glass is used in the following parts, steel (strong) bonded glass is expected to be used:
1. Roof cover, skylight, skylight and other horizontal or nearly horizontal glass.
2. The outer wall of the building is used vertically. If there is any glass falling, it will hurt objects on the ground and human body.
3. Handrail or guard, such as glass that may cause human body or object to fall when broken.
Heat-resistant glass is widely used in various areas of life. Strictly control the generation of tempered pitting and silver bars. Tempering bending control within the national standard range, supporting products to minimize the bending degree. Increase the glass strength, improve the glass pressure resistance, temperature resistance ability. Ensure consumer safety.