Glass is not common in our life. Whether it is drinking glass or glass curtain wall of office building, it can be seen everywhere. Although most glass does not have bright colors, the appearance of glass can be called for us. Life adds color, and there is a kind of glass that has been invented decades ago, but it is still popular in recent years. This kind of glass is a dimming glass that can change color after being electrified.
1. Why does the dimming glass become transparent when it is powered on?
The most important feature of dimming glass is that it has a frosted visual sense when it is not powered on, and it is transparent after it is powered on. From the perspective of energy thrift, this is not economic, but after installing the dimming glass, it is essential to ready for a power outage. If there is an unexpected power outage when privacy is required, it will be very embarrassing to expose privacy, but In a place like a room that needs lighting during the day, if frosted glass is installed, it will affect the lighting, so there is a design such as electricity and transparency.
2. What is the difference between electrified glass and ordinary glass?
Features of electrified glass products:
1. Principle: The energized and transparent characteristics of dimming glass are mainly derived from the "electro-optic effect" of the dimming film, and to judge the quality of a product, it is to see whether it can switch instantly between transparency and blur.
2. Safety: The dimming glass is also a kind of laminated glass. The membrane in the dimming glass is bonded to the glass. When the dimming glass is impacted, the glass panel may be broken, but due to the existence of the film, it can prevent broken glass from being scattered, so it is safe.
3. Sound insulation characteristics: The dimming film and film in the middle of the dimming glass have a sound damping effect, which can effectively block all kinds of noise.