In order to improve the application efficiency of float glass, controlling the composition of raw materials is the key.
At present, there is no unified technical standard of powder size in the international for the control of float glass size, and there are different technical standards for the screen size control. Internationally, it is more popular to calculate the diameter of equivalent volume particles to indicate the particle size, to use the national measurement recognized manufacturers of screen mesh as the production control and inspection of particle size, to ensure the strict control and implementation of particle size standards.
The control of the quality index of the mixture should carefully analyze the problems of the current quality inspection and control of the mixture, establish the appropriate inspection and control standards according to the industry standards, determine the strict assessment and control methods, and achieve the further improvement of the quality of float glass mixture.
1. A more comprehensive use of the laboratory station to do a good job in the quality control of mixed materials, to develop a good mixture inspection index items, standards, sampling frequency, sampling, sample preparation and analysis methods.
2. Quantify the quality of the mixture by scientific statistical methods, and calculate the rate of superior grade and qualified rate of the mixture.
3. Effectively strengthen the leadership of the process management department to the laboratory station, work strictly in accordance with the system, regulations and operating procedures, reduce the interference and contact of the tested department, strictly random sampling, to ensure the independent, accurate and fair testing of the mixed materials, so that the test results can truly reflect the quality of the mixed materials.
4. When measuring the mixing quality index of the mixture, it is also necessary to determine its Na2CO3 content.
5. The process management department shall summarize the analysis report of the preparation process of the mixture according to the results of daily sampling inspection of the quality of the mixture, the results of control inspection and total analysis inspection and the statistical completion.
At present, more attention has been paid to the control of SiO2, Al2O3, CaO, MgO, Na2O and other components in float glass, but not enough attention has been paid to the stability of COD value and Fe2O3 content of raw materials, which should be paid attention to.