Heat bending glass and curved steel glass are widely used in architectural decoration. What are the differences between their performance?
1. The strength and hardness of the two are different. Curved steel glass through tempered treatment, and heat bending glass is equivalent to ordinary glass, curved steel glass manufacturers said that the strength of curved steel glass is 4 times that of hot curved glass, glass broken into uniform, no split mouth honeycomb broken small particles, good safety.
2. The bending and impact resistance of the two are different. The impact strength of steel glass with the same thickness is 3~5 times that of heat bending glass, and the bending strength is 3~5 times of hot bending glass.
3. They have different thermal stability. Bending steel glass manufacturers say that bending steel glass has good thermal stability, can withstand the temperature difference of about 200℃, temperature difference bearing capacity is 2~3 times of heat bending glass. Bending steel glass belongs to tempered glass, there is a certain rate of self-detonation. The thermal bending glass does not have the possibility of self-detonation.
4. The two have different safety performance. In terms of safety, the safety of curved steel glass is higher after tempering treatment, while the heat bending glass is not tempered. If you want to improve the safety performance, you can use the adhesive process.
5. They have different appearance quality. Bending steel glass tempered, surface often wind spots, fragmentation phenomenon. The surface of the heat bending glass is smooth and distorted without light.
6. The reprocessing capacity of the two is different. Heat bending glass products can be cut and perforated on the construction site; There is no secondary processing capacity for curved steel and glass, which can only be cut into the required shape before processing and then tempered.